The first decentralized, community solar mining platform. Let's change the way we mine!
With the use of a 6% community wallet contribution on all transactions we plan to partner with state governments and local utilities to build solar farms that will generate power for crypto mining rigs. This will use the power of blockchain to substantially reduce our carbon footprint as a country as well as generate rewards for our holders from the energy produced.
In America alone we produce 4.1 TRILLION Kwh of electricity annually, with only 11.5% coming from clean energy sources. This leaves a carbon footprint of 1.72 billion metric tons of CO2 each year! With Every KW of solar installed (producing an average of 1,300 kwh annually) Our carbon footprint is reduced by 3,000 pounds of CO2. One 2 MW solar Farm alone eliminates 6 million pounds of carbon waste annually!
The thing about our project that makes it so sustainable is that the community wallet contributions to these solar mining rigs will provide rewards based on the amount of Solar Moon someone is holding. We know this may sound crazy but in states like Massachusetts, New Jersey, South Carolina and now 23 other states and provinces in America the state and federal government will actually pay to fund part of these systems while we will also be able to see the rewards from the crypto that is mined.
Solar Moon prides itself on being a decentralized, community platform above all else! Our community is the backbone that runs the entirety of our project. We have no formal governance or leader. We have only contributing community members that work and vote together to see through our common objective of cleaning up the blockchain through our solar mining operations.
- Decisions are solely made by a controlling entity.
- The community has no say in the outcome of the project.
-Funds are payed through a central party that determines placement of community funds.
- These projects rely on an entity for governance that oversees and operates the entirety or majority of a project without help from the community as a whole.
- The Solar Moon community will vote on each aspect of our project, with votes weighted based on the amount of Solar Moon one holds.
- Solar Moon operates on it’s own by building up our platform as a community rather than through a central decision maker.
- Solar Moon only distributes funds through Kraken based on community votes.
Head of Web Development and Solar Installation
Project Decision Makers
2% of each transaction is liquidity locked to ensure value
2% of each transaction is redistributed to the holders of Solar Moon
6% of each transaction is set aside to build solar mining rigs
- Create a social media following
- Launch our token on the Binance Smart Chain network
- Begin paid advertisement on social media platforms
- Get our LLC registered and set up with Kraken to operate as the decentralized community that we are
- Acquire site ready land through purchases and leasing of farm acreage
- Continue paid marketing with YouTube and social media influencers
- Start the design of our first solar field
- List on multiple exchanges
- Begin the installation of our first solar system
- Purchase our first set of graphics cards and mining equipment
- Start search for our next solar rig locations
- Start plans to implement a Solar Moon Defi Platform for our community members
- Complete our first 2 MW solar rig
- Begin Mining and rewarding ourselves as a community for our clean energy mining
- Begin 5 new Solar Mining Projects
- Begin the implementation of our Solar Moon Defi Platform
If you have any questions about our project please feel free to reach out. We will typically respond within 1-2 business days.